Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angharad20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 09:48 AM
    A good poem related to the question please
    My Boyfriends best mate has Cancer he's very close to him but doesn't get to see him much as he lives so far away. But he constantly worries for his health and days as he's Cancer is terminal. I love my boyfriend very much and hate seeing him sad. So Dose anyone know an inspirational poem I could give to him to cheer him up a little. He does a lot for this friend.. And I want him to know how good he is helping he's friend. Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2012, 10:27 AM
    Please post your question only once.

The most inspirational poem you could give your boyfriend would be one you wrote yourself. Meanwhile, I will look for one that fits his situation.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2012, 12:19 PM
    This one helped me the most when I lost my Dad to cancer:

Cancer is so limited...
    It cannot cripple love.
    It cannot shatter hope.
    It cannot corrode faith.
    It cannot eat away peace.
    It cannot destroy confidence.
    It cannot kill friendship.
    It cannot shut out memories.
    It cannot silence courage.
    It cannot reduce eternal life.
    It cannot quench the Spirit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my poem any good? Please tell me! [ 4 Answers ]

What Else but Friends You make my heart stop with whatever you do I melt every time you try to start a conversation with me, but you will never understand the feelings you have brought into my life I act so stupid when we talk, you mention my name and my heart skips a beat. My mind says girl...

Is my poem any good? I need to know as soon as possible. [ 0 Answers ]

Roses are red Violets are blue I can't stop thinking about you If I could live forever I know exactly what I would do, I'd spend the rest of my life being with you I don't know if you have a boyfriend or not But I don't care I will give it a shot

Is my poem any good ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to hear your opinions about a poem I recently wrote ? Is it any good and what could be changed ? Please be honest, thank you. The Poem: If seasons would blend on a canvas or two, These paintings, my sweet, would be paintings of you. Dark colours of autumn and the...

Is my poem good? [ 3 Answers ]

The World of Books A poem by Lesley Chao My mind wanders, I drift into a book which I ponder, A world of wonders and uncertain fates, A world on another planet, time, or another state, I enter The World of Books. I have read about romance,

View more questions Search