Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom2four Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Wrestling camps
    Does anyone know of any wresting camps for beginner girls?
    DrewL Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2009, 12:52 AM

I would suggest instead of a camp, begin practicing with the kids club wrestling in your area. They have beginner classes, and will teach you to wrestle very well. After learning a little bit, there are camps all over the United States for wrestling, at places such as University of Iowa, Oklahoma State University, and all over the place. Try finding a local high school that has a summer wrestling camp/program for next summer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jiu-jutsu aids wrestling? [ 5 Answers ]

Boxers use martial arts training to enhance their abilities, but do wrestlers use Aikido, Judo, and Jiu-Jutsu to enhance their skills? Who has experience or material on this subject?

Plyometrics for wrestling [ 5 Answers ]

I have seen books on plyometrics for football, baseball, track & field, and basketball. Has anyone seen a book covering plyometrics for wrestling? I know from what I have read on the subject that it would probably improve shooting for the legs, driving moves, reverses, and breakaways. Let's talk...

Wrestling or Football [ 3 Answers ]

OK I come from Oklahoma which is a huge football state and I'm really good at football and I was a kid people would tell me I am going to become a football player and so far I am but yet I really love wrestling I have been watching pro wrestling ever since I was 1yrs old and I don't know what I...

Forensic Summer Camps! [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't really a question, but more of something that I thought everyone would be interested in, since this is a Forensic Science forum. I found these two great Summer Camps for Forensics for high school students, and I thought this would be the perfect place to share them with you! Union...

Wrestling [ 1 Answers ]

In the wrestling proffesionals, I learned of the death of EDDIE Querrerro. I would appreciate your information as to the cause of death and when this occurred. Regards.

View more questions Search