Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RustyM89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 09:24 AM
    What should I do with this relationship?
    I've been in a relationship for over 4 years. I met her my sophomore year in high school, and we started dating my senior. Things were going swell for the first year of the relationship, but for the past 3 years has become progressively harder with her moving off to college. We have both broke each others trust in the past three years and are always arguing or under each others skin. We have been working on things but several months ago I met someone else, and she's been weighing heavily on my mind. I like this girl but, I don't know what to do...
    DeepThoughts Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 19, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Disclaimer - With this answer, I am assuming that there is no marriage or children involved in this situation.

Follow your heart. You cannot find the right one, without letting go of the wrong one.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Have you considered breaking it off with this girl and finding a relationship with less complications and drama?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2012, 05:47 PM
    So you've had 1 good year and 3 bad ones in a long distance relationship? I'm amazed it's lasted this long. I'd ask her if she's serious about this or just hanging on just because it's easy to do at this point. If she's not seious about fixing any issues let her know you'd like to move on as you are starting to enter a new stage in your life and you don't see the relationship as working long term under the current conditions.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Before you cheat, break up with her like you should have done 3 years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

What is th difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship?

Non sexual relationship dating and relationship manipulation [ 15 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy that I believe to be a really good guy, he is 16 yrs my senior( I'm 23). He has been married once and has 3 kids from that marriage, he says he has never been in a non-sexual relationship and neither have I ,but I am starting to become more active in my church and...

Relationship problems in 2nd week of relationship [ 5 Answers ]

I'm hoping I can get some meaningful advice on my situation. If not, I really don't know what to do. The whole summer, a girl I work with had been trying to hook me up with this friend of hers who was interested in me. I saw a picture of her, and she was cute.. But everyone is cute, so if I...

I don't know what to do about my relationship [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend haven't been together that long but I really feel like I love him... I've been in love and had my heart broken but this relationship feels even better than the first one... I moved out of my house and into an apartment so we could spend more time together and for a while it was...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

View more questions Search