Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13ecca Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2012, 04:39 AM
    Mobile won't ring out
    For some reason my mobile phone won't call my dad.
    When ever I try to ring him, it rings once and then says "The person you're calling is on another line, please leave a massage after the tone"
    My dad is never on another line as I've tried ringing him when I'm right next to him and it just comes straight up with a missed call from me.
    He can ring me no problem though.
    Who's phone is the problem and how do I sort it?
    Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 19, 2012, 04:43 AM
    Try doing a full battery out reboot on your phone.
    Also check to make sure there aren't any redirects set on your dads phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Belt won't tighten on craftsman mover and blades won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

We put a new belt on deck but the belt is real loose and the blades do not engage, it's really hard to engage the blades as well . Model 28928

74 chevy truck will turn over but won't start. Will start with starter fluid but won't [ 1 Answers ]

My 74 chevy pickup sat over the winter and now it won't start. I was running just fine before I let it sit. It turns over but won't start. If I use starter fluid, it will start but won't stay running. I don't smell gas in the carb either. I'm thinking it's the fuel pump or the filter. Problem...

Can you put a ragular belly ring in if you persed it with a eye brow ring? [ 2 Answers ]

**** edited by moderator, If I can read, youth, I don't take time to spell or write full words ** Can you put a regular belly ring in, if you pierced it with a eye brow ring ?

View more questions Search