Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chillgal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 11:35 PM
    Getting frustrated with slow to no relationship development
    He has 3 part-time jobs. We work varying hours and locations within a large direct care organization and usually only get 10 minutes max per week to talk face to face. We keep in contact via Facebook emailing. As far as I know only a few coworkers know about my feelings for him although it has to be obvious! They all say he is in to me. We've known each other for over a year. We used to work together a lot more and I feel like we know each other pretty well in the workplace setting. But we have never been able to get together outside of work because of our schedules. He's asked me to join him and his friends to a few things and I've done the same but both of us are always having to turn the offer down. I'm getting really frustrated and he has to be too. Our prior commitments are always unchangeable locked in conflicts. I seriously think he could be husband material but don't know because I mainly know him in the workplace setting. How should I proceed? We get on so well! I've tried giving up before but couldn't. Could I be reading too much into us? Possibly! I am a small step above him on the latter but he's worked there longer so it's fairly balanced. He hugs me every once in a while when he sees me and it's so tempting to just kiss him but we're at work! Are you frustrated after reading this? Lol Any clarification needed? Just ask! Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

My computer is running slow, I have 12gb, from my server but it still runs slow [ 2 Answers ]

My computer runs slow, I am suppoe to have high tech internet speed. But it takes a while to respond

Slow flush toilet with slow drain bathroom sink [ 3 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can offer a suggestion to solve my problem. We recently purchased an 8 year old townhouse. We have a double vanity (2 sinks), a toilet, a free standing shower, and a jacuzzi in our master bath. I have a two fold problem which I believe are related. The toilet last week...

Slow Relationship [ 13 Answers ]

I believe in getting to know a person and being friends first, but after 20 dates shouldn't he be physical?

Frustrated and Confused about My Relationship [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I am hoping I can turn to it for advice on my complicated relationship... My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. Our relationship has been rocky and he is unsure about our relationship. We both have made our share of mistakes. I am however the dramatic...

Forced Air Furnace flame good, fan goes slow then fast then slow, etc [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a forced air propane furnace in a "Park Model" rv trailer. (This is a bit smaller than a mobile home) The furnace is used infrequently as the trailer is located in a sumer resort vacation area, however we do like to go up a couple of times in the winter months. Furnace was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.