Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sk8trgrl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 09:41 PM
    So I've being having all symtpems of pregnancy a week before my depo ran out
    Can you fall pregnant while on the depo shot, I was bleeding for 1 month after getting the depo shot, I have being vomiting a lot, when I lay on my belly it is rock hard I spotted once during the depo, and got my periods for a week, could my body have rejected the depo or is this how it goes? My boobs are growing fast I had a baby 4 months ago, and I honestly don't want to waste money on a pregnancy test if this is just normal symptoms of the shot..
    It ran out on the 17th this month I have being eating a lot, even though I can't eat much, I have being really hormonal could I be pregnant this is my first time on depo so I am just wondering if this is just the sypthems of it
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2012, 07:59 AM
    How long ago did you start Depo? Are you breast feeding?
    Hormonal birth control can mimick symptoms of PMS and pregnancy. Depo in particular can cause you to gain weight and increase breast size. As for the nausea and mood swings, these are typical symptoms with both birth control methods and pregnancy. No one here will be able to give you a definitive answer. Only a HPT test will. If you believe you are pregnant enough to be showing symptoms, you will most likely have accurate results with a HPT. Good luck.
    sk8trgrl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 05:14 PM
    This is my first time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo... Can I be pregnant if sex a week after first depo shot and period?. [ 1 Answers ]

I Just Gave Birth To A BabyGirl On March 15, 2012... 3 weeks later on April 5, 2012 I got my first depo shot... 1 week after depo on April 13, 2012 had sex while on my period... I know I wasn't soppost to have sex because I gave Birth, but I did... Is there a chance of me being pregnant?

Ran into ex last week. [ 14 Answers ]

Hey All, its been a while since I posted here , I've been back and forth lately just reading others posts. I just wanted to stop by and vent a bit. So quick review my ex broke up with me 9-26-07 I contacted her 2 or 3 times since then. As of 2 weeks ago we haven't spoke for a few weeks. Last week I...

View more questions Search