Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adigiorgio Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Big screen distinction
    What big screen distinction do the following actors - best know for their television work share? William Shatner, Buddy Ebsen, Florence Henderson, June Lockhart, David Soul,
    Al Lewis and Jean Vander Pyl.
    billnutt Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Adigiorgio
    What big screen distinction do the following actors - best know for their television work share? William Shatner, Buddy Ebsen, Florence Henderson, June Lockhart, David Soul,
    Al Lewis and Jean Vander Pyl.
    The answer I gave was that each appeared in the movie version of the show in which they appeared. (Shatner was in the STAR TREK movies, Buddy Ebsen played Barnaby Jones in THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES, Florence Henderson was in the BRADY BUNCH MOVIE, June Lockhart was in LOST IN SPACE, David Soul was in STARSKY AND HUTCH, Al Lewis was in CAR 54, WHERE ARE YOU? and Jean Vanderpyl (the voice of Wilma Flintstone) had a cameo in THE FLINTSTONES.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Philips big screen - color adjustment? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone know how to adjust the color on a big screen TV (by placement of the bulbs)? It became unbalanced while moving. Any suggestions? Thanks Kae

Philips big screen TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a philips big screen TV and all of a sudden the colors on the TV seem to have a yellow shadow. What caused this and is there anyway to fix it

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

On-Screen Distinction 1 [ 7 Answers ]

What on screen distinction is shared by Jimmy Cagney, Donald O'Connor, Errol Flynn, Faye Dunaway and Martin Landau?

Color adjustment phiilips big screen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an hdtv phillips monitor 60 inches. A so called tech had replaced or fixed the board , we didin't had picture at all, now we do after the installacion but the color are all messed up I've play a little bit with the conversion of red blues etc by putting togheter the 2 crosses But I...

View more questions Search