Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blondie62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 07:08 PM
    In marketing terms what is a blind product?
    In marketing terms, what is a blind product? A non-profit organization I had solicited, said They would not buy muy guide to free money and resources because it was a blind product.
    jessicadavid Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Apr 19, 2012, 05:11 AM
    blind product test is a method of research in which people in a sample are asked to test various products that are not identified by brand name-for example, Brands X, Y, and Z. Products are tested in this manner so that respondents will be more likely to answer questions without bias or partiality toward the product because of its name or reputation, or because of previous experience with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anatomy of product in marketing [ 1 Answers ]

Anatomy of product as it relates to marketing

Three examples of marketing strategies being used to sell a product or service [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the three marketing strategies.

2. Explain Amway marketing principles in terms of personalized and localized marketin [ 1 Answers ]

2. Explain Amway marketing principles in terms of personalized and localized marketing

How do introduce our product and company profile in marketing [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, my name is rathan. i am working as secretary in a marble and granite company in riyadh. i want market our granite block and our company in the market through the internet. please give me idea how do write introduction letter. i am waiting for your reply soon.

The blind leading the blind [ 16 Answers ]

Whether you are for or against the bail outs, one has to wonder how can Washington possibly pull any industry out of the mud when they can't even balance their own books? Do we even have any real plan to pay down the national debt? How long can our nation survive on borrowed time? The simple...

View more questions Search