Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockmawm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Procedures needed to change a probation officer?
    How can a person go about changing their current probation officer in the state of Arizona? Step by step procedure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Make a written ( write a letter) to the PO Dept manager at the local where you take. In it describe the issues that you are having and how the current PO has violated any of your legal rights.

You may also in the letter request any formal form if one is required.

If you expect it to help, don't count on it, first if they give you another PO, they will be a friend or at least associate of the PO you asked to get rid of.

Also why do you, PO are not there to help you, their job is to find a reason to send you to jail.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmawm View Post
    Step by step procedure.
    Hello r:

There is only ONE way to get it done, and it's simple. Move to another county.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

Change my probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

What are my rights to be able to change my probation officer?

Can I change my probation officer [ 2 Answers ]

How can I change p.o. because she doesent like me all she does to me is try to get me violated she will say one thing and say I dident say that! I have done everything I am supposed to, She really is crazier then me. I just want to have a different po assigned to me. She sets me back every time I...

Probation officer change [ 1 Answers ]

My son (was) on probation for 1 year, he tested positive for (pot). Long story short, he was put in jail, then had a hearing. The judge gave him 15 day's, the probation officer requested 90. I don't want to sound like one of those crying mom's, that he is a good boy & all that garbage. I fully...

Change of address denied by Probation officer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Sylvia,I have a niece (Vanessa) who was just released from Prison 2 weeks ago,she was supposed to go and live with one of her sisters,but her P.O. denied the change of address the 1st day she went 2 see her. Her reason was she did not like our ATTITUDES! Well let me...

View more questions Search