Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayjayjay Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 03:52 PM
    What is max amount of time meth will show up after smoked 1 time.
    Have to take probation drug tests and wanted to know the MAXIMUM amount of time that meth could show up if using the lowest cutoff levels for one time use.

What's the maximum amount of time for lowest cutoff in general?

Check out some similar questions!

Will one time use of meth show in a hair test? [ 2 Answers ]

Smoked it one time exactly 90days ago, what is the probability it will show up on a hair follical test.

Will meth show up in child in house with meth smokers [ 1 Answers ]

My granddaughter has been exposed to second hand smoke from constant use of meth and marijuana by the parents. Will this show up in a hair folical test or regular drug use of the child?

I quit I've using meth its been 3 days but I feel tired all the time [ 3 Answers ]

I quit i.v. using meth three days ago, although I still use I feel tired and run down as if I quit using all together . I sleep on a normal schedule when I was using even i.v. it seems that the meth only helps with the emotional aspect can you help.

Made the mistake and tried meth for the first time [ 4 Answers ]

Smoked meth for the first time last night and experienced chest pains and some numbness and lightheadedness I've been checking online and some say I have nothing to worry about others say the opposite I don't have insurrance and am really worried about this can someone I've me some advice please

MAx jail time [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has 3rd degree felony for grand theft 3000.00 and forgey of checks. What's the minimum and max for jail time.:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search