Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishaboo17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Binary ionic and binary molecular compounds
    Compare the compositions of binary ionic and binary molecular compounds.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 22, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Okay, compare. Tell us what you come up with and we will guide you from there. But we are not here to do your homework for you, you will not learn it that way.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Here is a link that describes binary ionic compounds, how does this difffer from what you know about binary molecular compounds?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dangerous compounds [ 4 Answers ]

What is the most lethal non radioactive chemical out there,you know,the sort of stuff that would melt you down in seconds and leave you in a yellow and green mush,iv` been arguing with my friend,im`r flummoxed as to what it is but he says it`s some weird stuff iv`e never heard of,please could you...

What is the name for this ionic compounds [ 2 Answers ]

1/sc2o3 2/nabro 3/cu(c2h3o2)2 4/sr(cn)2 5/ca(c2h3o2)2 Thank you mowahib!

Making several binary files into single file [ 1 Answers ]

We have software which stores data into multiple binary files. We want to combine all those file into single file without compression so that end user will not be confused with several files but be comfortable with single file. We want to know how to make several files into a single file and how to...

Compare binary files [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Where can I find a freeware to compare binary files? (I don't want to compare 2 documents, these are 2 binary files). Thx in advance!

View more questions Search