dhobbs13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 11:01 AM
    Led fault codes for carrier furnace 3 fast followed by 3 slow flashes
    Three fast flases followed by three slow flases indictes what

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioning carrier fault codes? [ 1 Answers ]

6 green flashs 1 red flash

Carrier weathermaker 8000 led codes? [ 0 Answers ]

My fan constantly runs, even if I turn the thermostat off. The LED light flashes 3 times slow and 3 times fast. Can you tell me how to fix it?

My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times aga [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace fault code light flashes three times the pause and flashes three times again and repeats. What is wrong?

Carrier furnace heat works, ac comp. Goes on blower does not come on. No fault codes [ 0 Answers ]

I have a carrier furance the heat works, the ac comp. goes on when I turn the air on but the blower does not come on. There are no fault codes.I can take out the thermostat jump the wires and switch off sw-4 on the control board to turn on what they call emergency heat. Then the blower comes on. I...

3 LED Flashes on furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I see no answer was put here, but I am having same problem, Goodman furnace. LED flashed 3 times. No heat. Please let me know what you think. Manual says possible causes are 1. pressure switch hose blocked, pinched or connected impropertly 2. blocked flue and or inlet air pipe blocked drain...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.