Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RoccoOne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 09:08 AM
    Adobe flash player
    I purchased a new IMac and I am unable to view videos or play free games on the net. The response is "install adobe flash player", or a plug in is required. I tried numerous times to download adobe flash player and when I finally get to the INSTALL button it's not high lighted thus being unable to download. Any suggestions? Frank
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 18, 2012, 10:25 AM
    I'm sorry to say but MacOs does NOT support Flash.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 19, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Though IOS dose not support Flash, Mac OSX dose. Install Firefox or chrome and then download and install the Adobe Flash plugin.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 19, 2012, 06:46 AM
    What he said...

Thanks cmeeks..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe Flash Player [ 3 Answers ]

Not sure if this goes here but, Youtube would not let me view videos. It kept saying "go upgrade!" and when I clicked the link it didn't go anywhere. I decided that it was my flashplayer so I went to the adobe site to get the newest version. (10) I downloaded it and a manager window came up...

Adobe Flash player [ 13 Answers ]

All right, here it goes; for some reason adobe flash player isn't working anymore on my computer. We had it before, it worked fine. But when I was gone for only two days, flash player was gone, like it won't work anymore... I have tried re-installing it, it keeps saying "installation completed...

Adobe Flash Player [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: All of a sudden, I don't have Flash Player... I don't know where it went, but that's OK. I wouldn't need to know where it went if I could download another one. I can't. I don't know why. I went to the support website and downloaded a tool they said would help control some of my...

View more questions Search