Thermostat switched from fahrenheit to celsius can't switch it back
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 18, 2012, 09:46 AM
    Brand and model and then we can get started
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2012, 06:47 AM
    Each t-stat is done differently, so we need the model # and maker of this t-stat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fahrenheit/Celsius [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell MagicStat/32 programmable thermostat, which has been working fine for years. Today it is reading temps. In celsius rather than fahrenheit, and I can't find any switch to change it back, nor can I find any reference to making this change in the instructions manual. I am sure it...

Fahrenheit temperature as a function of Celsius temperature [ 9 Answers ]

Given that the relationship between the two temperature scales is linear, use the facts that water freezes at 0 degrees C and 32 degrees F and boils at 100 degrees C and 212 degrees F to DERIVE a formula to express Fahrenheit temperature as a function of Celsius temperature. Show the derivation of...

Honeywell thermostat model t8112d1005 how do I change celsius to fahrenheit? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change honeywell thermostat model t8112d1005 from celsius to fahrenheit?

Harbor Breeze Remote on celsius instead of fahrenheit [ 6 Answers ]

Help! I came home today and found that my harbor breeze fan remote control (Model: TRC100L) is set on celsius instead of fahrenheit! I'm not sure how this happened unless the cat messed it up while I was at work. I don't have a manual, how do I switch back?

Celsius versus fahrenheit [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to reset a Maple Case Thermostat back to fahrenheit? We have a random button pusher visiting who has no idea how they changed it.

View more questions Search