Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pearlpearl 82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 02:53 AM
    Already got black hair want to in blue black without prelightning
    Can you make blue black hair even more blue without prelightning?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2012, 06:07 AM
    You could try to use a blue enhancer. I had luck with this before. But I also had highlights. You can find them in a beauty supply store, in the same isle as the other color tubes. You will not find these with out of the box color kits at a convenience store, only at a beauty supply store. But I really doubt you will get much more than a light sheen on black hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wonder if I can get my hair bleached blond white over already dyed black/blue hair? [ 1 Answers ]

A few month ago I got my hair dyed black with a few Electric blue streaks. (that part had to be bleached and I simply had to add blue to my hair every 2 weeks to keep the colour going). I now would like something new for spring and was thinking to go really snow white blond. I will go to a...

How do you go from black hair too Blue? [ 1 Answers ]

Im studying my level 3 hairdressing but haven't been taught this. I know that I have too use a colour eraser first and then bleach my hair. Im just wondering whether I have to do anything between bleaching it and putting the colour on?

Dying my hair black with blue [ 2 Answers ]

For awhile now I've been wanting to do this with my hair and I've finally decided to get it done. I have dark brown hair. I would like to have it jet black with blue lowlights mixed in. I don't want a bright blue... I want the blue to be very dark. I don't want it to look very drastic... just kind...

Blue/Black Hair [ 2 Answers ]

Under the advise of my friends, I dyed my hair blue/black using Live Colour. I've always dyed my hair dark brown so thought it's make a nice change but it just makes me look pale and goth like! How can I make it fade as fast as possible? The hairdresser suggested using Head & Shoulders or washing...

View more questions Search