Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulal Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 01:39 AM
    I'm bored, lonely n going crazy...
    Yes that's pretty much me I do the same thing everyday, I don't know what to do with myself anymore?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 18, 2012, 01:42 AM
    Sounds like you need a hobby.
    paulal Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 01:45 AM
    Lol... yes it does... I know there's something I'm good at

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Bored.. [ 7 Answers ]

Every summer I used to spend time with my friends :) But this year is different, because all of my friends are on vacation... The last days I've read, watch movies, cleaned up in my room (stuff you'll do if you got nothing to do) But I found these things boring, and I don't want to spend my whole...

He's bored with me. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I've have a problem. I've been with my partner 9 yrs and, we have 3 children together. We haven't been getting on the past few weeks and, he's told me he is bored with me and, our sex life but, he doesn't make any effort either. We've done all sorts in the bedroom to please him but, it's really...

So BOrEd [ 7 Answers ]

IM SOOOO BORED... my situation is I'm stuck in the house, I don't have a car, I was in the house all day yesterday until my mom got home so I've been bored 4 2 days now... so what do you think I should do so I can stop the boredum:( I'm miserable please help)

What about being bored? [ 12 Answers ]

I wrote like two things on my 5 year old already... spiritually, he speaks of the bible, God, Christ on a daily... he has been doing this since age 2. He has a keen sense of observation, and memory. Recently, he came to us to tell us he is "bored" in his kindergarten class and that his one...

View more questions Search