Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erica2475 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 01:27 AM
    What is wrong with this men in the world??
    I am still trying to recover- I met a man, who had a relationship with his girlfriend for 5 years( or he says so) and kept on saying how unhappy he is with her etc. than he started to invite me to see each other and soon everything turned out to be the love from a first sight, that he never loved like this before... ( or this is what he kept on saying) , than going to the stage of what to do next, than the lies started , than the excuses, sex was great, but we had many fights- as he kept on saying- once he finds a job - he will leave her( you know the typical lie... )however I ended it up, as I could not live like this anymore- and few months later I saw them together- he just turned his back on me- like he never knew me, or touched me , or... weird, I was shocked- of course I did not expect hugs or smiles, but still one "hi" would be OK!or I am too naïve... she kept on looking at me- and kept on telling her something , who knows what lies he made up there... why would this guy needed 5 months to keep me as well and than went back to her- like nothing happened between us??
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 18, 2012, 01:33 AM
    Well he may not have been over the ex when I got with you and didn't know how to then break up with you, or he may have just been a lying jerk. Either way, you know what's up now, so move on.
    Take this as a lesson learned. Getting with someone who is just out of a relationship, especially a long on is a bad idea.
    erica2475 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Thank you for the reply "homegirl 50" ! I guess you are right for him being a lying jerk!
    I just wonder why some men are so shady and what kind of satisfaction they find in the lying and cheating..
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 18, 2012, 02:36 AM
    I don't know. Only lying cheating jerks could tell you that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2012, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by erica2475 View Post
    Thank you for the reply "homegirl 50" ! I guess you are right for him being a lying jerk!
    I just wonder why some men are so shady and what kind of satisfaction they find in the lying and cheating...?

Probably for the same reason some women are so shady - they can get away with it.
    EmberStudios Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Apr 18, 2012, 07:45 AM
    He probably felt guilty and wants to act like the whole thing never happened.

That doesn't mean you didn't mean anything to him though. If it's any consolation, their relationship is clearly showing cracks if he has had an affair, and if will shatter eventually. I know it is sad, but try not to expose your relationship with him to her as all this will do is lead to bitterness and mistrust between you two. If he cheated on her then he clearly isn't the type of guy you want around 'he could do it to you, too!' and he is obviously insecure to have two girls on the go at once. You deserve better than that.

Sadly, it's probably over between you two if the relationship has begun to fade, but it doesn't mean he was using you. He must have seen a lot in you to risk his relationship of five years to this woman. So even though you feel angry, upset and probably hurt, what has happened is for the best. An underground relationship covered in lies is never successful.

All the best xx
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2012, 08:01 AM
    Let me see, you knew he was in a relationship, dated and had sex with him anyway, and when he went back to her, you don't know why?

One has to ask, why did you not let him get over her and leave her before you started dating>
    We often bring our trouble onto ourself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I attracted to the wrong men? [ 3 Answers ]

Why am I attracted to the 'thug', or the wrong type of men ,who in the long run, mean me no good? How do I break this cycle? I am not dating until I find the solution.

I know its wrong what this man done but is he right about men? [ 3 Answers ]

I went out on with new man I went out with this man, he took me to Cinema, and after he drop ed me home, next time went out to get something toe eat. Then after wards he pulled up in his car then said give us ********, I said no and he said that he that he knows other girls who give him one, and...

Is it wrong to love two men at the same time? [ 5 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend but I also have feelings for another man who is my best friend. Is it wrong for me to love both men at the same time?

World without men movie? [ 2 Answers ]

It's a movie that I saw in the mid/late 90s. It's about a world that is run solely by women. There are no men at all in the world. The main character works in a lab and creates a male child, he grows rapidly to adulthood and gets curious about why he cannot leave and goes exploring he gets seen in...

What is wrong with me? I keep dating married men. [ 13 Answers ]

It is happening again! Here is a story. I used to date a married guy for 3 years. I developed strong emotions for him, but in the end we broke up. He was not ready to leave his wife. Yeah. After the break up I would not date guys for 2 years. Just could not. Something inside me broke. Well, now...

View more questions Search