Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StaceyTH Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 01:12 AM
    Trying to locate my father
    I am posting on this site to see if there is anybody who can help me.

I am trying to locate my father. I not seen him since I was 6 months old.

All I know about him is his name and DOB. (Michael Hartfield Trent, 6/20/1964)

He may or may not be in FL.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2012, 03:57 AM
    Here's the problem - how old are you? I'm very hesitant to post private info on a public site without knowing some background. Yes, he's in Florida, and he's not hiding.

Why are you looking for him? Is there proof that he's your father?

I understand your question and trust you understand my concern.

Apr 18, 2012, 04:24 AM
    I totally understand your concern. I am 27 y/o. I do have my birth certificate. And he is listed on on it. I am looking for him because I have a lot of unanswered questions.

I do appreciate the info you have given me. Any more info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2012, 05:36 AM
    Thanks for the info - here's what I find (note that I have the current - which is first - and past 2 addresses): Michael H Trent, dob: 06/20/1964 - 504 Ronnie Dr, Indian Harbour Beach, Fl 31936; 3174 Aruba Dr, Melbourne, Fl 32934, 1021Taft Crt, Melbourne, Fl 32934

I do not know if he has a listed telephone. Please let me know if he does not, and I'll run the info for you.

Apr 18, 2012, 05:43 AM
    Thank you so much for the help. Thank you so much!!
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2012, 06:06 AM
    These matters don't always go well. I hope things work out as exactly as you want and need, and I hope you get your questions answered.

This info is/was public record so I didn't have to search for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to identify/locate stepson's bio father [ 0 Answers ]

From what I have read, this is probably a longshot... but I have to ask. My wife does not remember the last name of her son's (my stepson) biological father. My stepson is 17. I have a photo taken about 18 yrs ago of the father, I have a first name, and an approximate geographic location (the...

Trying to Locate Father [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to locate my biological father. I know that his birth month is March. His Name is Frederick Lee Broussard/Walker he may go by either. He's from Los Angeles California and his mothers name was Alberta. I know he last resided in Los Angeles 1991 My Mothers name is Sheila A...

Trying to locate my father [ 13 Answers ]

I am trying to locate my biological father. I know his name (George Lowery) and the last place he lived ( Savannah, GA) but I am running into dead ends when trying to locate a phone number. Every search engine I have found requires a fee to be paid. I am trying to find him because I would like to...

I need to locate my father. I have a lot of things to tell him. [ 2 Answers ]

The first time I sent a question oin here... I got sum info about him but not enough to find him. I know of where he is... {personal info removed}?? I have to find him. Please help me

Trying to Locate my Biological father. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to locate my biological dad.. I don't know any thing about him, not even his name and my mom won't tell me who he is..

View more questions Search