Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terry maureen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 11:20 PM
    Searching for grand parents in quangdung china
    Hi need help on to search for lost relatives in quangdong district : bao an village: xin on. Probably you could provideme with email address so that I could personally write to them for assistance. My husband mr liew vun kiong is eager to to know more and touch base with his relatives. There live between the 1850 - 1900.
    He his from the LIEW (LIU) clans. Tks

Check out some similar questions!

Step parents and grand parents [ 2 Answers ]

are there any laws in pa say that stepparents nad grandparents have right to say what goes in my child's life ?

Grand parents rights [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his girlfriend have 2 children ages 7 & 4. They lived together for appox. 7 years before they split up last year. The oldest child came and lived with me and went to Kindgarten. He missed his mom and his brothers (there is also an older child by someone else) so he went back to live with...

Grand Parents Situation [ 8 Answers ]

If this is the wrong area, please move it. Thanks Ok here is the situation. My girlfriend has 2 kids by another guy from a previous marriage, they have been divorced for 2 years. Well her and I are living together with the girls(ex is in rehab) and we are curious how to handle the grand...

Grand parents rights [ 4 Answers ]

I live in New Jersey and recently my girlfriend and her ex's family have come to complete blows with them chastizing her for leaving their drug addict of a son. She was just wondering if the grand parents have any sort of rights in this state because I have heard conflicting stories from people...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.