Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NCStatefan41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 06:33 AM
    95 Chevy Lumina Minivan power windows
    I have a 95 chevy lumina minivan, with power windows that are not working... the only fuse I could find is in the circuit panel underneath the glove box, I tried switching the fuse out but still no luck... anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks in advance
    Eddie
    korn6958 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NCStatefan41
    I have a 95 chevy lumina minivan, with power windows that are not working... the only fuse I could find is in the circuit panel underneath the glove box, I tried switching the fuse out but still no luck... anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks in advance
    Eddie
    Have u checked to see if the switch is plugged in or any good or the window motors are any good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Odor from minivan A/C [ 2 Answers ]

We have a '97 Chrysler minivan. The last of the summer, the rear A/C started emitting a terrible odor, but the air still cools well:confused: . This literally happened overnight. Front air is fine, heat is fine, but the odor from the rear A/C is unbearable. What & where do I check?

Looking for a minivan [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a mini-van that is economical and realiable. Could anyone recommend one.

1996 Chevy Lumina ?'s [ 3 Answers ]

So let me start by saying this... I don't know anything about cars, this is why I'm here. I'm a single mom who doesn't want to be given the run around! Ive had my car for about 2 years and it seems about every 3-4 months my service engine soon light comes on and my car drives really rough and...

Anyone use their laptop to play DVDs for the kids in a minivan? [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to know how much wattage I need when I go shopping for one of those power inverters? I have an IBM Thinkpad R51.

Power windows [ 1 Answers ]

2000 GMC jimmy the drivers side control won't work could it be a fuse?All other windows work.

View more questions Search