Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbaron4179 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Blocked memory help
    OK. Right now I am 21 years old. When I was 15 I ended up in the hospital because I tried to commit suicide by overdosing. Went through programs and programs. Anyway, after the whole incident my memory was never the same. Before, I could remember almost everything about my life and since then and even now most of my memories before 15 years old are gone. The ones I do remember aren't exactly pleasant and some memories like being sexual abused are the most vivid. I do remember every house and school I lived at (which is 10 or more). Also I remember how I felt or how I acted as a kid, but I don't really have any memories. Also, I have noticed memories coming back but they are very fuzzy and short. Also,I noticed that my memories that I do remember aren't happy. Why can't I remember happy times when most people remember those times and block the bad ones? Did I block them after my incident? Did overdosing cause this or depression or insomnia? Can I get my memory back, happy ones?

Check out some similar questions!

Blocked memory [ 6 Answers ]

For the last 10 years I have dealth with and overcome depression which stemed from my relationship with my dad who mentally abused me over the years. Recently my older sister told me that he hit both her and my other sister and I witnessed it constantly from when I was aged 5 to 10 years old. I...

How do I overclock my memory on my ami bios with kingston hyperx ddr3 memory? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Asus m4a785td-v evo motherboard and ami bios. I also have an amd phenom II x2 555 black editon processor. And kingston hyper x 4gb ddr3 Ram. But I can't find anywhere in the bios to over clock my memory, help?

Read topics; still puzzled.blocked vent or blocked drain [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all. I just bought a ranch with a crawl space. My waste drain begins at my washer machine, past the kitchen sink, pass the bathroom tub and ties in with the main sewer line with the toilet and vent stack at the back of the main drain before it exits to the street at the front side...

Blocked memory [ 1 Answers ]

I think I was abused as a child by a relation. People have told me I was and I can remember one night in particular when something unusal happened but I can't remember what happened ? Is this normal ? It was over 20 years ago now but that night sill haunts me as I cannot remember what happened...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.