Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vineet vm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Hindu christian marriage
    I am a Hindu 27y/male. I'm in love with a christian(Roman Catholic) girl 25y. My parents are ready for our marriage.But her parents are not ready for the same. Now she is at her home like a home arrest. When she contacted me, she was ready to marry me at any cost.. Finally we think of register the marriage in a registrar office when an appropriate time comes... plz guide me regarding the same... Plz tell me, is there any law which can help me. Can I ask for any legal help to retrieve her from home arrest?

Check out some similar questions!

Indian protestant church for a christian &hindu marriage ceremony [ 2 Answers ]

A christian girl wants to marry a hindu boy in protestant church in india without conversion of the boy.Is this possible in any church in india?

Can a christian girl marry in a hindu way? [ 3 Answers ]

If a christian girl wants to marry her boyfriend (who is converted from hinduism to christianity) but his parents are not aware about the fact that he is converted, and he is afraid to tell them.The parents have agreed on bringen a christian girl into their family now, but their wish is that they...

I Am Hindu And She Is Christian [ 0 Answers ]

Hi friends, You must be knowing that intercaste marriages are like doing a crime in India.Many say that government has taken actions against it, but non is visual. We both love each other a lot but we are afraid about our families.I am totally confused how to convince both the families.Also she...

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.