Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fnewel01 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 09:13 AM
    "Y" for 2 sewer pipes
    Can 2 sewer pipes from 2 rvs be connected to a dumping station or what would be the best method to connect 2 rv to a dumping sewer.

I am at a camp where there is a trailer hooked up to the main dumping station and was wondering if I could also connect to this main dumping station with a "y" is this possible.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 17, 2012, 10:32 AM
    I'd use a wye to tie both lines together, Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Replacing Iron 2" Boiler Pipes with 3/4" Copper [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling my basement and want to replace my old head-height radiator system pipes with copper pipes that I can run between the joists and out of the way. The system is an old gravity system, but now has a new-ish boiler with a pump. The return pipes into the boiler are converted to 3/4"...

"clicking noise in pipes when shower runs" [ 2 Answers ]

Every time one of our upstairs showers runs, there is a "clicking" noise that is heard from the pipes below. The "clicking" continues the entire length of the shower, and for a few minutes after showering is complete. You can't hear the clicking if you're the one showering, only if you are...

"Sewer odor" in half bath [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sewer odor in my half bath. It seems to be coming from the base of the toilet - all other areas (tank/bowl/sink) pass the sniff test as do all the other bathrooms. I am not experiencing any sign of clogged pipes, as the sink & toilet are draining fine. Might I just need to replace the...

View more questions Search