Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avarg_dxb2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Gay from india and usa can marry
    My name is Arjun I am from india, now working in dubai.I am in love with my boyfriend he is 34 and from Usa (NY). We r planning for marriage, both we are ready to relocate in india or us. I want to know wer will be better for living together and marry? and why? What are the formalities I should follow if I am planning to go to us...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Homosexual relationships are still almost taboo in India and if you tried to live there, would have a lot more discrimination than you would if you lived in the US. Also from my reading India does not allow gay marriage. You would have to pick one of the US states that allow gay marriage and live there to be legally married.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I came to usa on h1 in jan do I need to file tax in usa or india [ 0 Answers ]

I came to usa on h1 in dec 2011 end.I joined my compnay on 30th dec 2011.do I need to file us return?do I need to file india retuen?

Sold ESOP(of a usa company) in India and then shifted to USA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was working for a US company X in India and it is listed in NASDAQ. The company granted me ESOPs which I sold in april-may 2010. Then I left the company X(may 12, 2010) and joined a different company Y in USA(I shifted to USA). The tax was deducted by etrade at source when I sold the...

Can a naidu (from south india) marry a brahmin (from north india)? [ 0 Answers ]

Girl and guy are from different castes and states . One belongs to brahmin caste in north india and the other one belongs to naidu caste in Andhra pradesh. Is there marriage possible?

Is Annuity income of US Citizen taxable in India under USA-India DTAA ? [ 1 Answers ]

1. I am PIO and a USA Citizen( age 72) and live in India with tax status changed from Resident but not ordinarily Resident to Resident and ordinarily Resident( Exceeding the 183 days etc etc). 2. I have to file Indian Income Tax return by July 31, 2010. 3. I receive Social Secuirty Income from...

How to marry with an immigrant in USA? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 1 year now, he is mexican but he is not here legal. Now we want to get marry and be a family with my kids that love him like me a lot. Now what steps should I take without having immigration taking him back to mexico? We are ready for commitment because we are in...

View more questions Search