Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mls22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 07:15 AM
    My boyfriend talks to his ex-girlfriend everyday
    My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4months, we have been friends for two years. I have crushed on him since last January, but then was hurt. I told my best friend I had this crush and was going to ask him to the winter formal, the next day she asked him, he said, "yes". So they went out for a few weeks & to the dance, but me and my girlfriend became enemies. She teamed up with his ex and they bullied me the rest of the year. I thought things would be different now, since we are in college, but they continue to bully me as they know we are going out and are mad about it. They truly hate me. Well, I asked him what he thought and if he'd stick up for us. Well, he did, but he has been talking to them everyday since. Now he sticks up for them when they pick on me. So, we had it out. I feel if he is with me, he needs to respect me and stop talking to these girls. I don't understand why he still wants to be friends with them, I see they only have one goal and that is to break us up. I know I am insecure and have trust issues, but I have been through a lot in relationships and with him, and he knows this. He tells me I am being controlling and he can be friends with whom he wants to. Am I being unreasonable? He tells me he loves me and I am everything, and he wants to be with me forever. What do you guys think?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 08:08 AM
    If he says he loves you, I don't know why he befriends people who disrespect you.
    I'd leave him alone.
    Sallybd911 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 02:28 AM
    I'd ask him if he loves you so much why is his friendship with these girls so important ? Your feelings should be the most important thing to him. If he can't stand by you and place you first the future of your relationship doesn't seem so good .
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Apr 19, 2012, 09:36 AM
    I had this discussion with my boyfriend last week. Fact is, why would he need these girls, if he's getting everything he needs from you and his friends? In what way does he back them up when they're being nasty to you? If he doesn't stop, he's not worth your time. That's my opinion.
    Broken24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2012, 01:31 AM
    I'm not an expert on this at all but I have been in love or better yet am. The way I see it, if you don't like someone he shouldn't talk to them, and if he didn't like someone, you don't talk to them. It's that simple, but of he doesn't want to do that then why even bother with the guy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend still talks to ex. Help! [ 5 Answers ]

Moved to its own question. Me and my girl have been together for 8 months, and while we were dating she texted this guy she works with, and flirts with him. She know it bugs me, said she stopped flirting, but I know she still does because I've seen texts. When I kind of bring it up, she...

My ex boyfriend has a girlfriend but still talks to me? [ 4 Answers ]

Here goes nothing: I am 25. I had my first boyfriend last year. He lives in an hour from SF and I from LA. We had a long distance relationship. I used to call him and visit him as much as I could and when I would ask him to come, he would make money or work excuses as to why he couldn't. On my...

Is it normal to have a boyfriend that still talks to his ex girlfriend/baby momma? [ 3 Answers ]

Its like everyday she blowing his phone up about something like she needed a ride to the store to get something to eat so he did and then she needed him to take him to the store to get there daughters birthday decorations which I didn't mind that but I caught her in his car today driving I just...

He talks to a female friend more then he talks to his girlfriend ! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so this is the first time I'm using this site so I really hope I get some helpful answers. So here it goes... My boyfriend and I have been together for a little more than 2 years. When we first started dating, I felt like he was playing games with me by showing me affection only behind...

Ex boyfriend still talks to me even though he has a new girlfriend [ 15 Answers ]

Okay, well here goes nothing. Well, my ex and I were engaged, he broke up with me, and two weeks later he and I got back together again. Two weeks after that, he was back to his old habbits again. So, I broke up with him. We went through a messy break-up. It will be 2 months for the break up, and...

View more questions Search