Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulal Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 02:33 AM
    Relationships, why are they so difficult?
    I seem to wonder on why is it so hard for me to keep a relationship going, what am I in fear of?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2012, 07:00 AM
    Can you be a little bit more descriptive? It's tough to go on so little around here. Relationships are extremely fragile things, they end for all sorts of reasons. The best you can do is just move on and keep pushing through.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 17, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Relationships are difficult because we want people to be a certain way - and they rarely if ever are.
    Relationships succeed and last when we meet people who are that certain way PLUS we compromise in what we expect of them, and they of us.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 10:15 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...rt-651448.html

Like us all maybe past issues form other relationships failures still haunt you.

Apr 17, 2012, 10:23 AM
    I suppose you are all right... relationships are difficult to figure out, but ill be 43 tomorrow and I'm having a heap of trouble trying to... so maybe if I give up things just might change for me...
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Relationships are not meant to be difficult. They are suppose to be nice, sweet, something you look forward to coming home to after a long day of work, two people complimenting each other. I think you're not ready for a relationship yet and keep working on yourself until you're ready.

Apr 17, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Yup!. you are totally right... but what should I possibly work on I at least thought I was fine..?
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2012, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paulal View Post
    Yup! ...you are totally right...but what should I possibly work on I at least thought I was fine...??
    Well in general, anything that could potentially make you a better person. Life is always about self betterment no matter how old one is. For example, if your social life is sort of crappy work on that, or if you have something you love to do like music, a language, art, work at that as well or if you want to get in shape, etc. Just keep on working at being happy, eventually you ll find someone that compliments you more than any other have and it will be very easy, happy, less complicated, no drama, and that I believe is the "ideal" partner.

Good luck!

Apr 17, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Thanks this was very helpful...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficult boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been living together for about a yr and dating for almost 2 years. We started things off very fast and moved in right away, the first few months were amazing and as things moved on he just got more and more distant and it has come to a point where we only do things on his...

How difficult is it [ 5 Answers ]

My girl and I had unprotected sex she did have her period running back then, we did do it a few time after she finished her cycle as well. While having sex I do remember that I used to get it out before climax is there a possibility that she could be pregnant. I really love her a lot and want to...

Difficult [ 1 Answers ]

I need help my question is not in the form of a riddle it has 3 clues an I need possible answers please The 3 clues are it is not in many homes, millions of it is used every day, it gets slipy when wet. There is a sound that goes with it it souds like a shower mat being pulled up and this is...

So difficult [ 2 Answers ]

ow do I balance this oxidation-reduction equation? KBrO2+KI+HBr-KBr+I2+H2O?

View more questions Search