Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valenzuela Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 08:36 PM
    The adventures of...
    A movie about a little boy who jumps into a magazine and helps theis creachers fight the bad guys, and there's kind of like a sterfry chinese restront in it.

Check out some similar questions!

The anti-Semitic adventures of... [ 5 Answers ]

Foreskin Man. That's right ladies and gentlemen, unhindered by arguments of science, medicine or reason, the anti-circumcision crowd has created a superhero to combat the evil Mohel. You just can't make this stuff up... http://media.hotair.com/greenroom/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mm2.jpg ...

Ghost adventures [ 2 Answers ]

Do you believe that the "paranormal" they catch on video is true? i dont think so ...but its kind of interesting in a retarded way i watch it anyways.. buuuut i mean >???? ..seriously?in general.. do you believe in ghosts or spirits...or whatever lol

Adventures had by ages 8-12 (writing project) [ 3 Answers ]

This isn't homework. I want to write a short story (for a contest) about a child between the age of eight and twelve. The story will be about an adventure the child has. My sons are adults. What adventures do children have nowadays? I need ideas.

Business adventures [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering buying an established business which has been created and developed over 5 years. . The business is in children's entertainment and the business has a very established contact list and pre weekly booking which are set up. My concerns are around keeping this business running,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.