Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunanda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 02:17 AM
    Missed period-dark brown cloating-negative results
    We are trying to conceive, have been for the last 4 months. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle, this month 20 days after I started to have a dark brown discharge with small to medium size clots, with little cramping. It continued for 2 days. Should I be concerned? Is this break through bleeding? And if it is break through bleeding, does that mean I am not ovulating? Any suggestions?
    jo_an_mike Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 03:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunanda
    We are trying to conceive, have been for the last 4 months. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle, this month 20 days after I started to have a dark brown discharge with small to medium size clots, with little cramping. It continued for 2 days. Should I be concerned? Is this break through bleeding? And if it is break through bleeding, does that mean I am not ovulating?? Any suggestions??
    When I was pregnant I got the same thing but I would go to the doctors if I was you just to be safe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period, Brown Discharge, Negative Pregnancy Test. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 years old Married with one child (1 years old). I always get my period every 28 days maybe one day before or after but never longer then 2 days. After a couple of days of my missed period I had a brown discharge. At first I thought it could be my period but it never came. I now have...

Missed period bt negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 21 and have had regualr period now for years, me and my boyfriend have unprotective sex due to trying to have a baby. I should have come on 4th feb but I have not seen any sign of my period yet. I have all the symptoms such as missed period, tender and enlarged breasts, nausea, weight gain and...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

Late period, negative results [ 2 Answers ]

So the last time I had my period was the end of December.. and I'm now 2 months late, which is VERY irregular for me. I'm usually every 28 days (give or take a day or two). I've been reading a million articles and posts with women who's period is abnormally late and the result most likely is...

Missed Period All pregnancy Tests Negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I came off the pill back in November when I had my last period! As my husband and I hope to conceive. I was due a period on the 21st of December but no sign... I have done three tests all negative! I have also been to my doctor with no help!! I'm worried as I am having my wisdom teeth out...

View more questions Search