Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1225wil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Murray Lawn Tractor Transmission
    After moving the lever under the seat of my Murray to move it, I retruned the lever back over to the drive position. The mower does not seem to be back in gear all the way. What do I need to do to get it back in gear?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Apr 16, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Hi,
    There is some freeplay in the lever. It should push with considerable drag when engaged. Crank the engine. If the dump valve is partially open, the pressure inside the hydro should shut it.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray Lawn Tractor Transmission [ 5 Answers ]

How can I check the transmission fluid level in a Murray Select Wide Body LT Lawn Tractor, 21 hp, 46" cut, MFG date 8.21.02. I can find NO help at the Murray website. Thanks, Phillip

Need help with a Murray lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Murray lawn tractor, 11 HP Briggs, 38" cut. I shut it off to add gas and it never refired. Bypassed all safeties and saw I needed to chrge battery which I did. Turns over just fine. In checking spark (Screwdriver in spark plug cabel to ground) found there was none. Don't know this electrical...

Murray riding lawn mower transmission problems? [ 0 Answers ]

I can not put my murray riding mower in reverse.

Murray Lawn Tractor [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Murray Lawn Tractor, model # 42576X92B, which was overhauled last spring, it was running fine when stored for the summer, now it will not turn over, replaced the battery, and it still will not even attempt to turn over.. turn the key, nothing...

Lawn tractor transmission [ 1 Answers ]

How do I adjust the transmission on my lawn tractor?

View more questions Search