Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashilee_duh15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 01:08 PM
    Split eyebrow piercing
    So. I've had my piercing for a few months. This morning when I woke up my curved ball was on the bed next to me. I walked to the bathroom and the skin in the front had split. I was wondering if it will grow back and I can just put my piercing back in or will I have to get it re-pierced?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 16, 2012, 01:35 PM
    You need to let it heal, completely, before getting repierced. That will take a few months, and the skin might be too thin for repiercing. You can go into any good piercing parlor and have them look at it to give you a better estimate of when, or if, you can get it repierced.
    Lillih Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Apr 16, 2012, 03:22 PM
    It will probably grow back in a few months;
    You'll need time to heal and you must take real good care of it and make sure it doesn't get infected...
    Your skin is going to be very sensitive in there (even more); you should apply some ointments... Make sure you talk to your piercer, and get something to prevent the area from getting infected.
    Wish you all the best
    ashilee_duh15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    You need to let it heal, completely, before getting repierced. That will take a few months, and the skin might be too thin for repiercing. You can go into any good piercing parlor and have them look at it to give you a better estimate of when, or if, you can get it repierced.
    Thank you For the advice :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyebrow piercing [ 1 Answers ]

My eyebrow has been pierced for about 3 months and it is swollen under my eyebrow and is bruised yesterday it had some drainage how do I heal it and keep my piercing too?

Eyebrow piercing [ 12 Answers ]

I've been thinking about getting a eyebrow piercing but I don't know were to get it done at. Do I haft to be 18 to get it done because I won't be 18 for another 53 days and I like to get it down in the next few weeks. I like to have mine done the same way a guy I know had is done when he was in...

Split eyebrow piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hello World of body piercings:p!! About almost 8 months ago I finally got my eyebrow piercing :D but today I was combing my hair and my piercing was yanked out :eek: so now I have a split eyebrow piercing :( , I was wondering will the split skin heal quickly so I can but my eyebrow ring back in or...

My eyebrow piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question Okay well I got my eyebrow pierced about 2 months ago and its healing pretty good I clean it regularly. But the other day I noticed something, I was cleaning my piercing and hair started falling off my eyebrow and I want to know if its cause I'm cleaning it too much and will it...

My eyebrow piercing. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so yesterday I noticed my left eyebrow piercing was just a tad swollen, and today it's a little bit more swollen. There's no redness around the piercing, no lumps or anything of the sort. It's just a little swollen. I clean it everyday, I use a medicated soap my piercer gave me to wash my face...

View more questions Search