Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugar76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 08:35 AM
    EtG testing
    I drank 5%alcohal beer (one) and one glass of wine Friday night. Will alcohol be tested with EtG tues 9am show in my system? I am 110-115ib woman.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2012, 08:42 AM
    After consuming 2 standard drinks (US) there is no record of anyone testing positive for EtG with more than 48 hour from last drink to time of test.
    Punchytable Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2012, 11:53 AM
    You will be perfectly fine! If you are at all concerned, some steps to help would be to make sure you get plenty of exercise! And drink water and healthy foods! You have nothing to worry about! I usually drink Friday nights (6 beers or so) and take EtG's Tuesday afternoon (M/145lbs/6'1)

rockman2711 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBill100 View Post
    After consuming 2 standard drinks (US) there is no record of anyone testing positive for EtG with more than 48 hour from last drink to time of test.
    Hello, Dr. Bill... I am a 35 year old man, 6ft 2 225 lbs. average build... I drank last Saturday starting about 430 pm until 3 am( had approx 10 mixed drinks and 4 beers) slept for 5 hours and got up Sunday to continue drinking Sunday from 1pm till 3am( again consuming ( 2 bloody marys, 7 beers, 2 mixed drinks and a shot) quit drinking @ 3 am Monday early morning. I have been informed that I will be tested this Friday @ 3 pm for egt/ets test... I have began consuming large amounts of water, excersise, and sauna to assist. Also taking multi viatmins and eating healthy foods. Is this enough time? Or did I consume too much for the time frame I have till testing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG testing [ 3 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, Im an active 6' 5" 340 lb male who consumed 12 shots of whiskey on Friday night. I stopped around 1am. Can I pass an EtG by 4pm Monday afternoon?

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

Does drinking lots of water, urinating often and taking vitamins help you pass an EtG test faster..

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

ETG testing [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find accurate websites to research ETG testing?

View more questions Search