Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kendall25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 10:48 PM
    She's Gone
    My question is simple:
    I had this girlfriend right, she was the greatest part of my life and I loved her more than anything and still do. She was unhappy in the end of our relationship and left, it was only a year and a half long but she was my life for that whole period and now I don't know how to go on. I find no joy in the things I used to and all my friends are getting fed up with me and I just need some solid advice to run with. Can anyone help me??
    Teaching Posts: 198, Reputation: 28

Feb 21, 2007, 10:54 PM
    I think you need to take it slow and accept what has happened for starters. I know it is easy to tell you to focus on other things to help you forget, however I found that healing takes place best when you can deal with the grieving process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Says she's sorry,but can't be in a relationship right now [ 7 Answers ]

I've been seeing this girl which is 3 years my junior in collage for about a month now. The first couple of weeks were great, we went out together a couple of times, had dinner and all that stuff.. but then in the next few weeks, whan I tried to ask her out again (a couple of times), she said she...

She's not what I expected [ 26 Answers ]

I'm 20 yrs old. I fell absolutely in love with a young girl by accident. I felt too young (-4 yrs) but couldn't help my feelings. She told me everything I ever wanted to hear as if she read a book about me. I can read people very easily, but not her (at first). Almost two years went by of what...

I'm 18 but she's 16, can I go to jail? [ 15 Answers ]

Ok, here's the deal. I'm 18 years old and my girlfriend is 16. We're head over hills in love with one another. She's MUCH more mature than most 16 year olds, BUT her parents hate me. They've only met me once and I SWEAR I was just as polite as can be. They have NO right to dislike me. I'm...

She's Confused. Now I am too! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My girlfriend (20) and I (24) have been dating for two years now. Our relationship used to be perfect. A while back, I went away to Europe for a month. While I was gone, my girlfriend became really good “friends” with this guy who I don’t like at all and started hanging out with...

So she's gone [ 5 Answers ]

Sad distemperment realms my thoughts, knawing at my heart. No chance to falter and fall into dismalness, *poof* I appear in its hell before the wool burns from my eyelids. Searching the skyline for a horizon that won't come... a clear day sunset that no longer exsist at the end of my day. ...

View more questions Search