Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1216 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 02:58 PM
    96 harley
    My 96 sportster 883 back firing through carb runs terrable tried every thing?? HELP

Check out some similar questions!

Harley sensor [ 0 Answers ]

My 2006 RoadKing 88ci was idling up and down when at a stop. I checked the codes and PO118 came up. I replaced my ET Sensor. After replacing the Sensor I reset the code and I rode for a little while and it started doing the same thing, idling up and down when at a stop. Then the check engine light...

Vaseline and a Harley. [ 4 Answers ]

A guy wanted to buy a motorcycle. He doesn't have much luck until, one day; he comes across A Harley with a 'for sale' sign on it. The bike seems even better than a new one, although it is 10 years old. It is shiny and I n absolute mint condition. He immediately buys it, and asks the...

Harley motormount [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a new HD rubber motor mount on my 2000 road king. Torqued all bolts to the proper lbs. now when idling the motor doesn't shake at all but when ridden I get a lot more vibration then I use to. The dealer service dept. says it will stop after it brakes in but so far 700 miles letter it...

Harley Davidson [ 3 Answers ]

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.' Arthur...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.