Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cappirk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 05:26 AM
    Anyone know the name of this animated film of the late 70's or early 80's ?
    I am trying to remember the name of this movie I saw when I was a kid. The only thing I remember for certain is it had an shadow that came to life then became evil and was defeated in the end by a boy who fought the shadow with his own shadow. Thank you to anyone who can help.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Sounds like

Faeries (81)

A young hunter wandering through the forest in pusuit of a deer is magicaly transported to the fairy kingdom by fairy magic. The good faeires must enlist his help in a battle between the good faeries and the forces of darkness led by the kings rouge evil magical shadow.
    The story was inspired by the artwork of artist Brian Froud.

-view-
    --

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hope someone can help me find this late 70's late 80's animated film [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on TV. It was about this young man who was on some kind of quest. I do not remember much about it but I do remember he was on a quest and he asked this island for help which turns out to be a whale or some kind of fish that hardly ever moved so animals and people lived on it. It...

Creepy animated movie, late 70's early 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out this movie I saw on TV when I was 6 or 7. I don't remember the plot exactly. I thought it was about some creepy slimy forest creatures who steal a baby and the older brother has to rescue him, but that could have been a completely different movie. The main thing I remember...

Animated movie from late 70's or early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with this question: I saw a animated movie in my teens. It was some kind of hero movie with the hero riding a dark (black) motorcycle. He was about to save a girl from a lot of other motorcycle riders. He had to compete against them in some great stunts. As I remember it was a...

Late 70's early 80's animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an animated movie. It's about good and evil. The good side has fairies and jovial creatures of that nature. And the evil side is an army of killing robots. They are fighting each other until one day one of the robots turns side. He helps them fight the evil army. ...

Animated move from late 70's or early 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I've been searching the internet for years trying to find this movie that I watched one time when I was very young. I watched it in the mid 80's, but it could be as old as the 70's. I don't remember much except the end. I do know that it involved two kinds of fairies (I think), a boy and a...

View more questions Search