Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JerrySchuller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 03:35 AM
    Movie where he breaks the bell off a musicians instrument?
    I saw it a long time ago. It's a disembodied memory and is driving me nuts. Anyway, one of the man characters yanks off the bell of a guy's horn and he starts crying in disbelief. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Florida law regarding breaks and lunch breaks [ 17 Answers ]

I am searching for the law pertaining to Florida breaks and lunch breaks for at will employees. Thank you

Animated movie where a guy plays a musical instrument and chases a flower girl... [ 1 Answers ]

I remember he's like practicing the flute or violin... and meets this girl... he tries to go after he but she gets sucked into her world and he has to play music or something to save her... She's very soft spoken and lives in a flower or something... NOT THUMBALINA!!

Looking for a movie from the 70's or early 80's about kids ,a bell and the name Karen [ 1 Answers ]

OK I don't remember much about this movie but its killing me that I don't know the title. It was about a girl who is either dead or trapped in another place and these kids are playing around an old bell tower or church the littlest girl sees the "dead girl" and sees the name on the window backwards...

Jeanne Bell, sister of Alexander Graham Bell [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to find out information on Jeanne Bell, i.e. parents, date of birth, marriage, etc.

Musicians [ 1 Answers ]

What musician recently petitioned Kentucky Fried Chicken to begin featuring vegetarian meal alternatives?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.