Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agtoro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 02:24 AM
    1980s/1990s animated movie about a magic forest/paintbrush
    There was this animated film shown occasionally on either Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon (I'm not sure which) in the late 80s/early 90s that involved a male protagonist with black hair and what I remember as either a magical painter's palette or paintbrush and a magical forest. For the life of me I can't remember what the film was called. I do remember that it's on the creepier side of the spectrum for kids. Any ideas what it could be?

(And no, I'm 100% sure it's not that weird McDonald's promo movie that comes up if you Google "magic paintbrush, haha.)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 08:24 AM
    Sounds like,.

The ElmChanted Forest

-view trailer-
    agtoro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Sounds like,...

The ElmChanted Forest

-view trailer-
    That's it! :D Thanks so much - it's been driving me crazy trying to remember it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A children's movie about a magic forest [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I have been looking for this movie for a while, and I cannot seem to get it right. It's a children's movie that is animated, but the two main characters, who are two young girls, are live action. They are in this animated forest, and first come across a frog, who's feet are stuck in ice....

An 80s animated movie about the forest and a fire? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was born in 85 and I remember bits of this movie from my childhood. Its definitely not Fern Gully. Most likely made late 80s or very early 90s. The animation was weird and it was a bunch of forest friends and some kind of fire they were all running from. I believe the main character was a...

A movie about 2 kids in magic forest [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I have been looking for this movie for a while, and I cannot seem to get it right. Its about one boy who running to school everyday, and then he mets one girl in neighbour. They will became very good friends, and they will find a magic forest, they will make house in that forset, but one day...

Title of animated movie at 1980s [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can you tell me the title of this animated movie. I have been searching everywhere but got no clue.:( I watched it at 1980s, and can't remember it very well. I only remember the ending scene, that there are 2 giant robots maybe, destroy the city or kingdom. Then the dying robot which is...

View more questions Search