Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    102508 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Hair rebond after gave birth
    Can I make my hair rebond after given birth for 6 months? Is there any side effects? Or complications?

Check out some similar questions!

Already gave birth to one. [ 1 Answers ]

She gave birth to one it was dead already at 9:50p last night and has not dropped any more and I feel at least 2 more is she going to be all right? Cause it is new years and I have no way to get her to Savanah or Charleston and we live in beaufort.

Is it OK to Relax my hair then rebond? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK if I got my hair relaxed last week and then I would like to have it rebonded tomorrow since its still not straight enough and very dry?

Why is my hair falling out so much I recently gave birth and lately I've been tired [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Im 23 years old for almost 2 weeks now, strands of my hair have been falling out like hair balls and its not breakage. Every time I take a shower when I brush it or when I take out my hair tie. I gave birth 3 months ago and lately I've been really tired all I want to do is sleep. Im worried...

Just gave birth [ 1 Answers ]

I just gave birth to my son on September 1st, 2009. My husband and I have been having sex a lot. I am breastfeeding, and I have had one period but I have a really strong sense that I am pregnant. My lower abdomin is pretty swollen and I can't suck in my stomach like I could 2 weeks ago! What are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.