Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samantha2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 07:08 PM
    The movie I'm talking about is a black camaro, its almost like The Christine movie,
    The movie I'm talking about is a black camaro, its almost like The Christine movie, The car kills people I think
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 14, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Maybe The Car, but it's not a camaro.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anybody know what movie I'm talking about? [ 3 Answers ]

People was running from the wind because if they didn't run they would die. People was windering why they where dying and they suggested they move in smaller groups, it works for awhile until somebody else dies.

Black camaro [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the horror movie with the black camaro terrorising

Talking trees in forest in old black and white movie? [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of an old black and white movie- the only scene I can remember is that of the talking treea- it was a lady crying wearing white and she was the "weeping willow" and then there was the old man with the pipe and a mustache and he was " the strong old oak tree"... Any...

This movie is some kind of political thriller. The movie has a black man at a dinner [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is some kind of political thriller. The movie has a black man at a dinner party who makes eye contact with a white woman at the table. Next scene, they retreat to the bedroom... Later on in the film, it turns out this woman is working for an agency who's trying to set him up. Her father...

Movie with talking cupcake [ 1 Answers ]

In the movie there's a guy stranded on a raft and somehow he gets oil on him and he falls asleep and when he wakes up he's really burnt from the sun and he begins to hallucinate and then he sees things coming toward him like this big talking cupcake that yells at him... can't remember the name of...

View more questions Search