Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianh12345678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Old kid movies
    There was this movie I loved from the 9s I can't remember what its called or much about it but I remember that there was a kid in his bed then everything started shacking an he woke up then lights went thu his windo then he went on some bulimp time thing to go to a kindom an then he meet the king who was like a kid he rode on a toy train all over the castle and the kid got a key from the king and his 1 rule was to not open a serton door or black stuff came out but the kid did an he had to save every one... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE[email protected] if you know this movie please send it ti my email
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 27, 2013, 08:19 PM
    Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (1989)
    From Wikipedia:
    King Morpheus is the ruler of Slumberland and the Princess's father. He orders the Professor to bring Nemo to Slumberland to be his daughter's playmate. Morpheus decrees that Nemo is to be trained to be Prince of Slumberland and gives him "The Golden Key", which can gain him access to anywhere in Slumberland, provided Nemo promises not to open the door with the same symbol as the key on it. Giving into curiosity, he releases The Nightmare King!

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old kid movies [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie when I was little that I loved but I can't remember there name all I know is what the cover looked like.. on the cover is a polor bear with a girl kind of laying on him like sord of hugging it can anyone help me?

80s kid movies [ 0 Answers ]

OK, I have a movie I can't think of the name... I don't have very many details at all so sorry. All I remember is there is a part where a boy is either dreaming or imaginging a big blob of pink gum or cotton candy and he is stuck in it. And as it moves around it picks up other stuff. I don't think...

Old kid movies from the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there is this movie thAT I lovd but can't remembe what its called... or much about it really there was this boy who goes to library o something because hs stuck in the rain on his bike and he opens his book and sum raandom stuff hppends and the paint on the roof flows threw the library and at...

I need to know the name of two movies I saw as a kid [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the names of two movies I saw as a kid. I don't remember too much about either one of the movies but they both had similar animation as the old 1970s Hobbit movie. The first movie had something to do with dragons and all I can remember is there was a big battle and there...

Movies When I Was A Kid [ 2 Answers ]

Ok.. so far I've been pretty good at remembering movies from when I was a child, but this one has me stumped. This is all I remmeber I think the kids moved into the new house with their mom and they start to notice things disappearing. That's when they follow this little... goblin... or just...

View more questions Search