Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShanEveyna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Hbo/Cinemax/Showtime late night
    There was a movie where a group of older friends decided to go on a trip together & they rented out a cabin. Before the trip two of the friends[1m-1f] got into a disagreement and were arguing constantly. The woman they were renting out the cabin from turned out to be a witch and cast a spell on the two so they would fall in/out love whenever hearing a bell. I don't remember the name of this movie. It aired late 90s early 00s. Help? :)

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu type action movie on Cinemax/Showtime/HBO in the late 90's? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Could someone please help me with the title of a Kung Fu type action movie from the late 90s that aired on Cinemax, Showtime or HBO (I don't remember which)? Unfortunately about the only thing I remember about this movie is that it was unintentionally (I believe) hilarious. One scene had...

Cinemax/Showtime late night movie circa late 90s/early 2000's? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a softcore movie around late 90's/early 2000's. Can't remember the title but two of the main characters are a monk with a robe and large penis, and a woman who is a chronic masturbator. The whole thing is very silly and there are "blooper" type sound effects interspersed.

Showtime or Cinemax late night [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a movie, a guy named cowboy commits suicide after his wife watches him have sex with this brunette doggystyle on the bed?

Cinemax/Showtime Late night Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is a late night Cinemax or Showtime one. It starts a female photographer is taking picture of female models. She then goes home to her man and has sex in a fenced in area. Later she explores a club that in the downstairs has guys viewing behind a mirror as three females are blind folded...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.