Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarmaz2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 08:23 PM
    need answer for this question please (related to managerial accounting)
    calculate the project's net PV if it has investment in equip $16,000, net annual cash inflows 3,600, working capital required 4,500,salvage value of the equipment 2,000,life of the project 12 yrs,discount rate 14%

Check out some similar questions!

Managerial Accounting Question Help? [ 1 Answers ]

Loraine Company applies manufacturing overhead to jobs using a predetermined overhead rate of 70% of direct labor cost. Any underapplied or overapplied overhead cost is closed to Cost of Goods Sold at the end of the month. During August, the following transactions were recorded by the company: ...

Managerial accounting answer? [ 0 Answers ]

Assume a company uses a planwide predeterminded manufacturing overhead rate that is calculated using direct labor hours as the cost driver. The use of this plantwide predeermined manufacturing overhead rate has resulted in cost distortion. The company's high-volume products are overcosted and its...

Want an answer to my question related to pension? [ 1 Answers ]

My dad has expired and he has a pension account in Indian Bank (Mayur Vihar branch). He was getting an amount of 1346 per month as pension.Since he is no more, the bank need us to open an account on my mother's name and on us (two brothers) where we will be getting a divided amount from the pension...

Managerial accounting question [ 2 Answers ]

Xyz Company uses standard costing. Overhead is applied at $12 per machine hour. Data for the month of March follows: Actual overhead costs $194,000 Standard machine hours allowed for actual production 16,500 Actual machine hours used 17,400 Flexible budget overhead for standard hours...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.