Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mell_del Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Who is my baby daddy?
    I broke with my boyfriend for a little while. I had sex wit this guy friend on march 1st. I got my period march 10. Got back to my boyfriend right after that. On April 10. I have descovered that I am pregnant. Is it possible that my baby daddy is guy friend ? Even I had period after? Please help me! I love my boyfriend, this would be our first child!I am so worried! I am even thinking about abortion!:(((
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 07:38 PM
    It is most likely your boyfriend, but it is possible that it could be both of them. You will not be 100 percent sure until the child is born and you get a DNA test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is my baby daddy [ 10 Answers ]

I have a serious boyfriend well call him joe, had sex with him sept 13 I had sex with another guy named rick, sept 14 I'm pregnant and my last period was aug 21 2011 and found out I was pregnant on oct 7.. My due date is June 17 2010, my baby is measuring a few days earlier than June 17 but the...

Baby daddy? [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex with my ex boyfriend the 20th of January and had a "period" at the end of January. I started seeing a new guy and we had sex the 4th of February we used a comdom and he did not "go". I am now pregnant. I had spotting and cramping starting the 20th after intercorse and it continued so I...

Who is my baby daddy [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex with a black male ONCE on April 7, 2010 and sex with a white male on April 23, 2010 and every day after that for about 2 weeks . I am 15 weeks pregnant. My last period was on April 22, 2010 to April 26, 2010. Which one is my baby's father?

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

View more questions Search