Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Felone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Master's degree but two felonies and no job.
    Im 28 yrs old. I have a bachelors and masters degree but Ive accumilated two felonies from the same case when I was eighteen years old. I can't get a job what options do I have?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Find any job, no matter what.
    valamp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 03:36 AM
    It's going to be tough. I Am in the same situation. I have a Masters in Business that specializes in Human Resources. The felony's I have are over 20 years old. I have a job today but There is so much discrimination and favoritism it makes me sick. People have been promoted over me with no degree, no certification and less experience. I try to go to work and get my job done but its hard. Don't get me wrong I am thankful but to have these credentials and never get any recognition for them really hurts. Who ever said racial issues don't exsist today lied! I made two mad choices that I am paying for the rest of my life. All I can say is keep trying. Try for God and yourself. Me I know I can do better if just given the chance. I'm tired of the mind games my current employer is playing. Oh I get excellent reviews but no raises, no bonuses but everyone else in my department does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am soon to be an Master's Degree holder... [ 1 Answers ]

I am soon to be an Master's Degree holder in the Archives/Records field. However, having come late to the table, I have very little exp outside of coursework. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should be looking for a job? I am already signed up to several feeder posting websites but...

Bachelor to Master's degree [ 6 Answers ]

Hello EB, I've received my Bachelor's degree in English Literature, now I wonder what are my choices for Master's degree, Can I study other science and subjects 'e.g Computer Networking' or I have to just finish my English related fields. Now I work as an IT and love to study Computer Networking...

Scholarships master's degree [ 2 Answers ]

How to get the scholarship

1-year Master's degree [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone know of any good 1 year Master programs available in an Ivy League school. I am desperate for some research and analytical experience in any field, preferably in health.

View more questions Search