Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bozoer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Looking for an anime fighting movie
    Hi,

The movie was around two brothers and a powerful clan which I think was called the tiger clan, the older brother told the younger one to run and was forced to drink a potion which made him possessed. Many years later the younger brother which is now skilled fights injustice until he reaches his brother, after a fight he kills him and goes for one of the clan's masters, also I remember he turned his hair white in the last fight.
    There was also a girl which travels with the younger brother and remembers how she tried to fight (I think the four dragons or something) and was saved by the older brother so now she wishes to return the favor and follows the younger brother.

That's all I remember.
    Bozoer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 01:37 PM
    Anyone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old fighting robot movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It was an old sci fi movie. There was giant robots that had a human controlling them inside and they fought each other using the robots.

Find tilte of an anime movie with anthro animals and humans fighting in a war [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find a title to an anime movie. I don't remember much about it but here's what I do remember: 1: It's about a boy who fight's in a war or against a castle. 2: There are anthro like animals in it, fighting with and against him. 3: The boy gets hurt and was helped by a villege of...

Name of a fighting movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the end where these two guys are fighting on a beach of some sort. The (bad guy) has the fighting style of Capoeira and the (Good guy) was just a normal fighter I believe. It was from the 90's I think but can't remember anything else.

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Old 80's fighting movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, this is really bugging me that I can't remember this old 1980's movie. I'd say 1987-89 around there, it's a sci-fi action movie where the last human competes in this tournament to fight for his race I think. But the scene I remember is he is fighting this catipiller like creature at the end I...

View more questions Search