Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dstanding Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Romance from my childhood
    I always think the movie I'm remembering is Goodbye Girl, but I watched it and it's not that one. It is about a woman who will only allow a man to stay with her for a short period. I can't remember if it's a year or a month, but I tend to think it's a year. At one point during the movie she's ready to leave and he's taping the calendar pages back on the calendar so she can't leave.

This has been plagueing me for a while. Please someone tell me the name of this movie!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 14, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Sweet November (1968) - Plot Summary?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for an old romance novel. [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for an old romance novel. It is about a female piano teacher that is also a blues/jazz singer. The hero falls asleep watching her perform and she ends up having to take him home with her. He seduces her with an Asian themed date in which they wear kimono's. The book has a pink...

I'm looking for a romance novel [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title & author of a romance novel about a knight who lost his eye sight in battle. His father brought in a blind lady to teach his son how to live as a blind person. Thanks.

Romance [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 8 1/2 years, and right now we live with my husbands parents. We also have a little boy,and he won't sleep in his bed . We never have sex anymore,maybe every 5-6months. I don't know if it's our surroundings or me. I want things to be like they were before. Sometime we have...

View more questions Search