Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Burnemup10000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 06:55 AM
    National education center phoenix az year 1990
    Between the year of 1988 to 1991 in the state of Phoenix Az I went to a school called Nation education Center.

I took an Electronic course I graduated form this school but I’m unable to locate anyone in help me in getting transcripts or a copy of my diploma

Check out some similar questions!

Cbm education center? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have a copy of the curriculum for CBM Education Center's medical assistant program? I am currently working on my bachelors and can get credit for having taken the course, but I need a copy of what the course entailed. Please tell me where I can get this information. LSimmons

A 6 year olds education [ 26 Answers ]

I am babysittin my little cousin and he is 6 years old but he doesn't ACT like a 6 year old. I mean his english is horrible and he acts like a 4 year old to me. Idk if he is suppose to be "smarter" but I just don't think he is suppose to act that clueless. And he watches adult swim?! I don't...

85 year rehab center [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor lives in a rehab facility for quite a while. Over a year. She has meals, and 24hour medical services. Medicare and HMO Pay for everything. I thought long term care was not covered by medicare??

My 3 year old and his daycare center [ 1 Answers ]

My 3 year old son is registered at a military daycare. My husband deploys quite a bit, and since my son turned 3, he has issues at school. Such as walking away from the teachers, tantrums, and not using his listening ears. I've been summoned to the daycare to sign a behavior contract, and I am...

National recoveries center [ 3 Answers ]

Hi This is my fist time here and I really am looking for some advise. In 1996 I bought a house on Vancouver Island. I moved to Ontario in 98 and left my house with a property manager.Things went downhill and they did not get great renters in ,and I told them to sell. The bank took the house back...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.