Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PinkIvory Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 03:58 AM
    Neoprosone is it safe
    Hey,
    I was researching different things to lighten my skin. I found Neoprosone because I was looking for something fast. I've heard it's a bit dangerous, but I was looking to see if other people have used this product, 1) Did it work? 2) How long did it take to see results? 3) Were there any major side effects?

Thanks to any helpful replies and always if anyone who used the products have before/after pictures please share.
    Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 08:08 AM
    There is nothing that is "safe" for lightening the skin, all have dangerous side effects, many just don't work when purchased illegally over the internet for areas where a doctor prescription should be required.
    KatherineB Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    There is nothing that is "safe" for lightening the skin, all have dangerous side effects, many just don't work when purchased illegally over the internet for areas where a doctor prescription should be required.
    That is not true. There are many safe alternatives. Not this neoprosone is not one of them... it can make you dark. I know jamaican girls in my class who use it, they look grey and pale and sick. But the natural lightening stuff can make you look good. And small portion of the hydroquinine is fine, too. Vit C, licorice, kojic acid (small portion), lemon, yogurt, lighten you and you will be healthy not sick.
    Mini_Her Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Apr 19, 2012, 11:04 AM
    I used Neoprosone and it lightens VERY quickly. But, to be quite honest. If you have patience you should use hydroquinone. Neoprosone can leave dark marks on your skin and make your skin VERY sensitive.
    diamond123 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 07:25 AM
    I have the neoprosone its taking forever for me too see results but I did notice the gel made my hands n feet darker & for some reason my palms are peeling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

The ACTUAL dangers of Neoprosone [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Saiesta and I am in the process of lightening my skin. I used Bio Claire about a year ago and had good success with the product but it did not lighten the dark skin around my eyes. Now I would like to use Neoprosone to lighten the dark skin around my eyes and after conducting a...

Neoprosone-gel [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to mix the neoprosone-gel with any thing?

Neoprosone is it dangerous when used for less than 1 month [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I wanted to know if I could use neoprosone just for like 3 weeks cause I know it lightens fast and I really need to so I want to know.for less than a month do you think it is dangerous.THANKS.(golden girl what you think?)

View more questions Search