Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam4ever Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Love at first sight
    Hey everyone,

SO I first of all I am 12 years old and I am on vacation in the mountains, I am here with my family and my cusinss and my cusins has this family friend who is also 12 and we have never talked but he definitely knows who I am and I have a big crush on him. I just need some help with talking to him and getting him to like me.

Thank you!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2007, 08:51 PM
    If your on vacation won't you be leaving each other's company shortly or does he live in the same place you do?
    Jacki336 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Talk to him like he's a friend. Just be yourself. If he is going to like you, make sure he likes you for who you are.
    And like Chuff said- Aren't you on vacation anyway? So won't you guys be separating soon or does he live close to you?

Feb 22, 2007, 08:13 AM
    We live in the same town!
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Feb 22, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Just talk to him normally and be his friend. Don't force anything, you both are very young and first start to be his friend and let him get to know. And then maybe he will like you.

Feb 22, 2007, 08:40 AM
    That's a good idea except I am very shy, and he is always with his guy friends so I nnever can talk to him
    Jacki336 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2007, 09:25 AM
    If you are shy- then you need to try and be a little outgoing. Try and get him alone. I'm sure he's not ALWAYS with his guy friends. Just start by asking about him- what does he like to do in his spare time, does he play sports, etc.. Maybe you guys will find something in common you like to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Eye sight problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Vishnu. My wife has an eye sight of around 4 for both the eyes. Could you please tell me whether the children which may born to us will get effected by my wife's eye sight. I don't have an eye sight. I have one more question. Is there any way that her eye sight would be...

What a sight! [ 3 Answers ]

I just wondered if everyone else new what they could find on this site. I was looking under FAQs and wow. It's almost scarey, you can see where everyone is on the forum. There is also a map although I'm not sure it is accurate, as there is no dot anywhere near where I am. Go figure. Anyway, I...

Eye sight problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have this eye problem once in a while (2-3 times a year) now, last week I had it 3 times and I am worried. I have these blind spots, not foggy, not dark, rather very bright on some areas of my focus. If it's on the side, I cannot see things from the side, if it's right on my focusing area...

Love at first sight [ 3 Answers ]

Tell me about the first time you laid eyes on your pet/pets.

View more questions Search