Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JChewy271 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 08:54 PM
    Can I as a sibling take custody of my brother over my mother?
    Okay my younger half brother is in custody of my mother who is on drugs 24/7 and neglecting his schooling. Now her and her druggy husband are up and moving him to Utah. His real dad is still alive and my brother doesn't want to go live with him. So can my wife and I take my brother from my mother? Or my sisters as well also don;'t want to see him there. What can I do to get him back in California with us?
    babymamma2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 09:14 PM
    I don't see why you can't. All you would have to do is go to the court office and explain the situation and they should give you papers to sign and/or set up a court date for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a sibling brother when I don't know his adopted name [ 1 Answers ]

I was in the children's aid society, in prince edward county, picton, ontario at a Poster parents named john and gladys D. on lake on the mountain, picton, ontario, canada I was taken to a different foster home and he was left there, my mother decided to put eugene david B. born August 27, 1966,...

Sibling custody [ 2 Answers ]

Im 18 n my mom is a drug addict and my step dad is an acoholic. My brothers are 12 and 10 and have never been in school. They do not know how to read,write, nor spell! They are in a home where there is a lot of prescription pills and alcohol that they get into. Is their anyway I can get custody of...

How to get custody of a sibling [ 1 Answers ]

I'm now 19 years old, and I just graduated high school. I have a half sister who lives with my mother in Kentucky. Sadly, my mother tries to push her responsibility of raising her child onto other people and my sister's father is starting to do the same thing. How can I go about getting custody of...

18 year old for custody of sibling from suicidal mother [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an 18-year-old female who has much concern regarding the safety, emotional health, and mental health of my younger brother. I would like to know how to get custody of him? He is now 10 years old. I live in Pennsylvania and he lives in South Carolina. I only get to see him in the summer....

Custody of a sibling [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so my fiancée is supposed to be moving to KY and attending NKU college with me, however before he was able to move he had court dates with his family because his step father hit his mother and his little sister after his sister had gone through a surgical procedure on her head for lumps on her...

View more questions Search