Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annag71 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Just curious
    Has anyone ever heard of a spirit named ant? He talks to my granddaughter and she's really scared of him. She acts funny after we ask her who she's talking to and she saids you'll find out. That's all she will say
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 14, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Demons can go by two names. You can have an actual name they respond to personally or they can be a "demon of ------"... such as a demon of lust, or a demon of witchcraft. The problem with their personal names is that they are ALL liars. You will get many times a demon calling itself by another demon's name, usually a more powerful one.

From the posts that you have made, you seem to have a lot of unusual activity at your place. Ever tried to have them removed?
    Turk210 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 09:48 PM
    That is incredibly scarey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious [ 2 Answers ]

My period is seven days late and I'm curious as to what could cause it. Im 21 years old

I'm just curious [ 1 Answers ]

I've been getting cramping as if I was meant to start my period for 3 days now and nothing has come up. Instead, for a little bit longer I have experienced a really heavy discharge flow. Any ideas what this could be and what I should do? It's odorless and at a normal thickness and is normal White...

Curious [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question and I don't want to sound racist or anything but my friend is with a Haitian man and to me she has dated black men for a long time and they all seem to be Haitian for some reason lol but anyway I find him to be very possessive and controlling somewhat abusive and so where all the...

Just curious [ 7 Answers ]

I was with me ex for three and a half years. I have left since feb. 27. I have let him go but find myself having some serious trust issues. Will that always be a problem or can I overcome it eventually?

View more questions Search